Sunday 26 November 2017


Hello Reader,

As you might be knowing, my latest work, Behind the Scenes  has been published in Amazon. Going by ratings, the people who have read the book, have loved it. I am honoured.

If you read the book and like it, then please spread the word. That is the only way I can reach out to more people. Please help and support me if you like my work :-)

Behind the Scenes is a book about love, and the desire to find inner peace. It is a book about break ups and departures, love that resembles obsession and that deep, transformative power of true love. Spiced up with suspense , I am sure that you will find this book to be entertaining.

The book is set in Darjeeling and Kolkata and is a special tribute to the "City of Joy” and it's wonderful people as well.

Personally, I feel that this is my best work so far.

The link to Amazon is :


Please give it a rating in Amazon and Goodreads if you love the book. The link to the amazon review page is:




For Goodreads, anyway you will be asked to give a rating when you finish reading the e-book so don't forget that please :-)

With Lots of Love and Good Wishes

Sharmishtha

No comments:

Post a Comment